Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Helena Jesele enters the music world "with guns blazing" | Reduction

Helena Jesele enters the music world "with guns blazing"

Painted/brushed heart symbol ♥ abstract love
Painted/brushed heart symbol ♥ abstract love by photosteve101
License (according to Flickr): Attribution License
Excerpt:

"People seem to come along at the right time to guide me. I often find myself at a crossroads and I have a choice of two ways to go career-wise-- and someone will come along and direct me in the right way.". Jesele was determining between a seemingly more solid course leading her into the art world or a possibly risky entry into the songs market. "I always wanted to be a singer from about five," Jesele said. "I grew up in a big Irish family and I kind of thought, 'Oh growing up in Catholic Ireland, it wasn't the thing to grow up and be a jazz singer. The nuns frowned upon it.". Her father, at the same time, wished her to pursue a job that would more likely outcome in a stable salary.

People:

Helena Jesele

Overall Sentiment: 0

Relevance: 0.821631

SentimentQuote
0"I always wanted to be a singer from about five," Jesele said.
-0.233552"I always wanted to be a singer from about five," Jesele said. "I grew up in a big Irish family and I kind of thought, 'Oh growing up in Catholic Ireland, it wasn't the thing to grow up and be a jazz singer. The nuns frowned upon it."
0.0895255"Almost all of the songs tell a story of a particular two years of my life -- a big love affair -- from falling in love, to heartbreak and falling back in love and then disaster," Jesele said, ...
-0.152324"Almost all of the songs tell a story of a particular two years of my life -- a big love affair -- from falling in love, to heartbreak and falling back in love and then disaster," Jesele said, later adding, "There's definitely a dark edge to the album."
0"I wanted to end the album on a high because I had managed to get myself over this big devastating love affair," said Jesele, ...
0.150477"I wanted to end the album on a high because I had managed to get myself over this big devastating love affair," said Jesele, who wrote a couple of upbeat tracks for the set: "The Sun is Rising"
-0.432587"'The Sun is Rising' isn't about the sun in the sky but the sun within...It was re-balancing myself after so much tumultuous emotions for so long," Jesele said. ...
-0.0540266"He's a businessman so he knows what a huge risk it was to give up my paycheck to do this," she said. ...
Sentiment Stats:
  • Number of Quotes: 8
  • Aggregate Sentiment: -0.6324871
  • Mean: -0.0790608875
  • Standard Deviation: 1

Paul O'Duffy

Overall Sentiment: 0.0529557

Relevance: 0.285775

Ella Fitzgerald

Overall Sentiment: 0.0706507

Relevance: 0.243224

Disambiguation: MusicalArtist | AwardWinner | BroadcastArtist | HallOfFameInductee | MusicalGroupMember | TVPersonality | FilmActor | TVActorReferences:

Amy Winehouse

Overall Sentiment: 0.0766526

Relevance: 0.185572

Disambiguation: Composer | MusicalArtist | AwardNominee | AwardWinner | BroadcastArtist | Celebrity | MusicalGroupMember | FilmActor | TVActorReferences:

Aretha Franklin

Overall Sentiment: 0.107801

Relevance: 0.176628

Key:

  • Aggregate Sentiment is meant to be an indicator of an individual's overall sentiment.
  • The Mean is meant to be an indicator of an individual's average comment sentiment.
  • The Standard Deviation, when there are enough quotes, will indicate an individual's consistency of sentiment (i.e. a Standard Deviation of 0 would mean they were very consistent in their sentiment and 1 would mean they were very inconsistent).

Note that quote stats are likely to be meaningless beyond the aggregate score due to the tiny sample size. However, they are always provided just in case you find something useful there.

Additional Info:

City: London

Overall Sentiment: 0.13644

Relevance: 0.334674

Site Tags Details

No comments:

Post a Comment